STEM Inspired FUN Field Trips
To request additional information, please email us at: email@example.com
The Bounce Factory, Bricks 4 Kidz of Hunterdon Somerset and Team Makers of North Jersey have combined to create a unique and exciting Field Trip for students in grades 1 st – 8th. It integrates STEM learning with fun, hands on activities that will focus on Science, Engineering and Math concepts.
The students will:
- Build motorized models with LEGO® bricks and discuss engineering and physics
- Enter the Bounce rooms for activities that will set in motion discussions of how
physics impacts their play
- Learn about Math and Science concepts while playing integrative teambuilding activities that build their skills and promote
- Learn strategy and the power of collaboration while playing laser tag in a state of the art facility
- The Bounce Factory
- Unique family fun center located in Central New Jersey with two rooms of giant inflatables including our “velcro wall” and 2 story laser tag arena
- Team Makers of
- Team Makers of North Jersey offers fun experiences that equip students with the skills needed for success in life.
- Bricks 4 Kidz of
- Offers enrichment programs that use building with LEGO® bricks to promote S.T.E.M. learning
The 2.5 to 4 hour field trip ends with discussion and quizzes on what they have learned. Our integrative program is a combination of three impactful companies, who have partnered to bring a unique and exciting event that is educational and a very fun experience the students will not forget.